Money Talks

Financial talks are often discouraged or frowned upon when we are looking for someone to talk about it. It’s crazy how people can avoid their entire life not wanting to learn about how to better one’s financial situation. At HustleVentureSG, we believe that providing day-to-day topics on new trendy financial topics will help our readers. They will gain a better deeper perspective on a topic they are interested in. And have more research information for themselves so they are able to make better financial decisions.

At HustlveVentureSG’s Money Talks, we talk about anything and everything to do with money. How every working adult or even young adult can take to grow their wealth. From stocks, real estate, cryptos, and even small businesses. We believe that there is no one-way solution to approaching financial freedom and aim to share some light on relative investments so everyone can learn.

In this blog, you will not find any get-rich-quick strategy towards wealth. Wealth building takes time and a lot of failures to reach. However, you will find multiple articles on how to build wealth and start a side hustle business to grow your wealth.

Have a topic you wish to talk about and share your financial journey with us? Come and join the Hustling Squad! Reach out to us by adding your contact information and email. See you soon!

Bear Market
Money Talks

How long will this Bear Market Last?

BY
HustleVentureSG

A bear market is when a market experiences prolonged price declines. This typically describes a condition where securities prices fall 20% ...

Health is wealth
Money Talks

Health is Wealth

BY
HustleVentureSG

There is a saying “health is wealth”. Money can buy anything but not a good health. Taking care of yourself ...

7 of the Best Books to read on Personal Finance of All time
Money Talks

5 of the Best Personal Finance Books to read of All time

BY
HustleVentureSG

Personal finance is one of the important learning aspects every working adult will need to go through in order to ...

Financial Portfolio affects the company’s performance
Money Talks

Financial Portfolio affects the company’s performance

BY
HustleVentureSG

The purpose of this study is to examine how a company’s financial portfolio affects its performance. The financial portfolio includes ...

Why Bali is one of Singaporean's Favourite Places to Retire
Money Talks

Why Bali is one of Singaporean’s Best Places to Retire in the World

BY
HustleVentureSG

Bali is one of Singaporean’s best places to retire in the world. Bali has long been the destination of choice ...

How to make a financial plan
Money Talks

How to Make a Financial Plan

BY
HustleVentureSG

Taking the time to make a financial plan can tremendously help understand your financial situation and greatly improve your financial ...

Why saving and investing 50% of your income is critical
Money Talks

Why Saving & Investing 50% of your income is Critical

BY
HustleVentureSG

Oftentimes, you will hear that the right amount to invest is 20%, and the other 80% is spent on needs ...

How to do a complete personal finance planning
Money Talks

How to do a Complete Personal Financial Planning

BY
HustleVentureSG

Personal financial planning is a process that helps you track your income, expenditures, and savings so that you can make ...

The Financial benefit of running in the winter
Money Talks

The Financial Benefit of Running and Jogging in the Winter

BY
HustleVentureSG

At HustleVentureSG, one of our main topics in finance. However, in this topic, we will look at health as the ...

The benefit of raising
Money Talks

The Benefit of Raising a Financially Literate Child

BY
HustleVentureSG

Sure, there are many benefits to raising a financially literate child. But how can you measure that? A good way ...