Being a Fiverr affiliate is a great opportunity to make money online. If you haven’t heard of Fiverr.com, you may have been living under a rock.
It’s one of the most prominent marketplaces online for freelancers to offer their services. You can join the Fiverr affiliate program even if you’re a beginner, and today you will learn all about this site that offers so many benefits to its affiliates.
What Is The Fiverr Affiliate Program?
When you join the Fiverr affiliate program, you’ll be able to earn affiliate commissions by referring to the products and services available on the Fiverr.com website.
You will have to sign up as an affiliate — which is different from the signup process if you’re looking to buy or sell on the platform. You will then have to specify how you plan on promoting Fiverr and provide information about your target audience.
After agreeing to the terms and conditions and registering, you will have to check your email for more details and wait until Fiverr approves your application.
If you would like to learn of other ways to make money through Fiverr, you can check out some of our articles below:⬇️
- Voice-Over Jobs – He Makes $82k A Year As A Rapper On Fiverr
- How to Make $2,000 a Month With Fiverr
- How to Build A Fiverr Business: The Ultimate Step-By-Step Guide
- How to Sell $1,000~$10k for SEO Services to Local Businesses
Fiverr Affiliate Program Commission Rates
Fiverr’s commission rates are very attractive. They offer two commission structures:
- A $15 — $150 CPA for first-time buyers, and…
- A $10 CPA + 10% revenue share for purchases made within the first 12 months.
So for the $15 — $150 structure, your affiliate earnings will rely on each service subcategory. For example:
- You’ll earn $50 for the whiteboard and explainer videos subcategory
- You’ll earn $40 for the WordPress subcategory
- You’ll earn $30 for the Business copywriting subcategory
- You’ll earn $25 for articles and blog posts subcategory
- You’ll earn $15 for all other subcategories
You can also earn Fiverr affiliate commissions for the individual products that Fiverr offers. For example:
- You can earn $150 from Fiverr Pro
- You can earn $100 + 10% recurring for the Fiverr Business product
- You can earn $30 for every course order from Fiverr Learn
- You can earn $30 from every AND.CO plan
You can also earn 10% from the sales from affiliates who sign up to the Fiverr affiliate program under your affiliate link — giving you an additional revenue stream.
Making Money With The Fiverr Affiliate Program
So everything sounds enticing, but I bet you’re wondering how to make money with the Fiverr affiliate program. There are a few techniques that you can do to earn money as a Fiverr affiliate. Here’s the first thing you can do:
1) Create a guide around your niche and recommend Fiverr services related to your guide
For example, if you have a blog about podcasting, you can write a guide about podcasting and mention the steps it takes to create a podcast. Within this guide, you could recommend a relevant freelancer on Fiverr who could provide Podcasting services for your readers.
You can include your affiliate links in every section about creating a podcast (for example intros and outros), and include links to freelancers who can provide these services for them. Here’s another way to make money as a Fiver affiliate:
2) Recommend services you’ve personally bought on Fiverr
If you’ve written an article about the best places online to get graphic design services done, you can recommend Fiverr and mention some of the sellers that you’ve personally used. You can show your readers the graphics you had done, and then directly link to the seller who created the graphic for you.
More than likely if people find your quality logo or graphic appealing, they will click through to your affiliate link to find out more about the seller. Here’s another tip for earning money as a Fiverr affiliate:
3) Create a review about the different freelance platforms online
Reviewing different freelance platforms is a great way for you to put Fiverr at the top of the pack prominently. You’ll only earn an affiliate commission from Fiverr if someone who never ordered from Fiverr bought something.
So if you create a review and recommend Fiverr as your number one marketplace, more than likely most of your readers will be people who have never heard about Fiverr, and will click to learn more about it.
4) Promote your Fiverr affiliate link in forums and Facebook groups
There are A LOT of categories that services are offered in on Fiverr (close to about 200 categories). So more than likely, there are a lot of services that you can find and promote on forums and Facebook groups in your niche.
Now with this strategy, you don’t want to spam your affiliate link everywhere. Provide helpful responses and answers in your posts, and suggest with your affiliate link services that will be of good use to people. You should only promote your Fiverr affiliate link as a helpful recommendation.
Reasons Why You Should Become A Fiverr Affiliate
Fiverr is an amazing platform to promote if you want to be an affiliate marketer. There are some advantages and disadvantages of joining the platform. Some of these include:
- High commission rates for Fiverr Pro services and some selected services
- The ability to promote on social media
- Affiliates links have a 30-day tracking cookie
- Fiverr offers skill sets in nearly 200 categories
- You can make an extra $2000 — $4000 per month promoting Fiverr affiliate links
- You get paid for first-time Fiver buyers only
- The cap on a Fiver Pro commission is $150 (So even if a buyer spends $5000 on a service, you will only receive a commission of $150)
- You have to be selective about what you promote on Fiverr as all gigs are not of high quality
Final Thoughts About Being A Fiverr Affiliate
As a Fiverr affiliate, you can earn a lot of money recommending Fiverr or the individual services offered on the platform. Your commissions will depend on how you market your services, the gigs you promote, and the size of your audience.
You can promote your Fiverr affiliate links through your Youtube channel, blog, website, email newsletter, and even social media. The only negative part about your promotion is that you only get paid if the buyer is a first-time buyer of Fiverr. However, the high commission rates of the Fiverr programs help to negate this drawback.
If your online business niche is about freelancing, home business, entrepreneurship, or the gig economy, Fiverr is a great platform to promote if you’re looking to make extra money from your website.